Are you tired of your uninspired muggle decor? Looking to spruce up the Burrow with some artwork that would impress even the most esteemed wizard? Now you can add that magical touch with Harry Potter limited edition prints, available from The Printorium! Originally designed as props for the films, the book covers were designed by Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, and some of them would make really nifty wall art. Available as shown below, or an even more limited run with gilt details.
(Book Cover Prints, £79.00 each – includes shipping!)
But if you really feel like splurging, take a look at the magnificent limited edition box set Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey. Not for the casual fan, this 8-volume set comes at a steep £552.00. Each book is uniquely bound to be visually appealing, worthy of any aspiring wizard’s shelf.
The collection includes:
* Harry Potter: Page to Screen
* The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
* Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
* A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
* Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
* The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
* Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
* Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
*The Monster Book of Monsters (replica of book prop, not an actual book)